L Hotels & Resorts and Shanti Collection are looking for qualified candidates for the position:
Responsible for collecting and accurately reporting all monthly costs and expenditures by the hotel and ensuring proper inventory and store requisition procedures are followed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
· To correctly allocate expenses by departments based on Store Requisitions and inventory
· Reconciliation of monthly costs and expenses for all departments
· Check (price, quantity) on all goods received in hotel and ensure proper documentation (PO, invoice) is collected.
· To supervise and control Receiving of all items with attention to price and quantity of the products and submit receiving records to relevant departments.
· To supervise and control Store Requisitions of all items with attention to price and quantity of the products.
· To control and compute the cost of Food & Beverage and Complimentary Food & Beverage expenses.
· To submit the Daily Flash report daily to keep F&B costs of sales within budget
· To conduct physical inventory monthly and quarterly and yearly of all departments including fixed assets.
· To take part in fixing the menu price in the light of the cost of commodities and revise recipe cost and prepare new recipe as assigned by F&B Department from time to time.
· Correct allocation of costs and expenses for department’s inventory usage
· Alert departments when costs/expenses exceed budgeted costs/expenses
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position in hospitality industry
· Competent with VHP and MYOB accounting systems
· F&B experience preferred
· Fluency in English
Interested candidates should submit their CV along with a recent photograph to email@example.com