Our Pacific touch begins with you.
It’s your diversity and passion for every pacific inspired detail that creates our unique touch.
The award-winning Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is located on the dramatic southwest coast of Bali overlooking the rugged coastline with the most spectacular picturesque views of Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, are a team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent, multi-national environment with attractive remuneration package and benefits as:
DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL SERVICES
· Sarjana S1 or bachelor in discipline of Mechanicals or Electricals.
· Must have not less than four year-operating experience in similar role, in a similar resort complex preferable.
· Trained and certified or skilled in practical Mechanicals and Electricals engineering.
· Familiar with Associate Performance Review.
· Excellent human relations skills.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGER
· Hands on of the Personnel Administration, Human Resources Information System, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Performance Management, and Human Resources budgeting.
E-COMMERCE AND RESERVATIONS MANAGER
· Strong understanding of Online Travel Agents, yield and pricing management and online media savvy.
· Experience in Reservations Management, group blocking, reporting and travel account management.
· Strong understanding of the Asian market such as; Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia.
· Highly motivated, pro-active, sales hunter attitude, committed and passionate about Sales.
SALES MANAGER – WEDDING
· Minimum 2 years handling weddings in Bali.
· Understands the different types of weddings.
· Hotel School/Tertiary Education graduate.
· Minimum of 2 year-experience in similar role in a resort complex.
· Highly motivated and strong leadership.
· Excellent English communications skills, written and spoken.
· Familiar with latest Microsoft Office applications.
· Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality.
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV with current and expected salary, with 3 professional references and recent coloured photograph at the latest by 1 April 2013 to:
Jalan Raya Tanah Lot, Tabanan 82171, Bali, Indonesia
Tel +62 361 815900 Fax +62 361 815901
Attn: Yoyon Parjiyono - Director of Human Capital and Development
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.